Monday 12 August 2013

Rihanna 4 River Island | A/W Campaign


Check out this video just released of behind the scenes of Rihanna's A/W collection. 
The collection is due hit stores in two installments, the first on September 12th and the other in November. 

Items from the collection can be viewed in Vogues Gallery here

So far lots of camo, pleather, checks, beanies and cut out designs can be seen. 
Some really exciting urban pieces! Can't wait for the release!


Let me know your thoughts on Rih's designs!
For more visit
           
     

5 comments:

  1. Love the whole rihanna for river island collection x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fresh isn't it! Thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you, that's so nice!
    Emelye xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing! loving the collection so far. lovely blog as well, would love it if we could keep in touch and perhaps follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to produce a very good article… but what can I say… I produce a very good article… but what can I say… I done
    wholesalers uk fashion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...