Wednesday 14 August 2013

Making a Statement | Printed Trousers


         
Printed Trousers - Topshop | Jumper - H&M | Necklace - Primark

I love wearing a bold design every now and again, and these black and white printed cigarette trousers happen to be my favourite statement piece in my wardrobe. For most people their statement pieces are usually in form of accessories, whether it be a chunky bold necklace, a long bold scarf or bracelets and earrings, however I like to make a particular item of my clothing the most eye catching element, and keep the accessories as a finishing touch.

I pair these trousers with a simplistic top and a small amount of jewellery to inject some colour and the outfit is complete.

What do you think? Tell me your favourite statement pieces - I'd love to know!

         

3 comments:

  1. Ahh just the cutest outfit. I'd wear this :) I have that necklace. High 5!

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    All details are on my blog
    sarah xx
    ballerinasandbuttons.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those trousers! I have a similar pair from H&M but haven't worn them yet, definitely need to!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...