Friday 31 May 2013

Fashion Week!

So earlier this year I attended The John Lewis Fashion Show, Norwich. It was part of Norwich Fashion Week which is held every year with a number of events throughout a week long period. 

I managed to get some voluntary work at this particular show doing photography both backstage and on the catwalk. Not that keen on photography or very experience might I add, I managed to get some really good shots which you can see below. 

Having never been to a fashion show before, I wasn't sure what to expect. It sure was very busy and hectic at times, especially backstage where the hair and clothing was being done. But the buzz and the atmosphere was really exciting. It turned out to be a very successful event and I enjoyed it very much. If there's ever the opportunity to get involved again I defiantly would.




Models were styled by NUA fashion degree students using clothing and accessories from John Lewis fashion floor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...